Talks & Workshops
I am available to deliver a range of talks and workshops on nutrition and wellbeing across many settings. Whether in a corporate, school or community setting, I can tailor talks and workshops to your needs, interests and requirements.
Below are some talks and workshops I have delivered:
Healthy Eating – 6th Friern Barnet Beavers Group – November 2017
Forthcoming talks and workshops
The Importance of Gut Health – Tomato Tutors, East Finchley
18 January 2018 7.30-9.30pm.
Please do get in touch if you are interested in hosting a nutrition workshop or talk.
Here are some topic suggestions:
- Sugar: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Busting those healthy eating myths
- Getting your family on a health kick
- Eating healthy on a budget
- Eating for hormone health